Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pay it Forward - Part 4

For those of you who haven't heard yet, there is a really cool blogfest going on at Alex J. Kavanaugh's blog. They are calling it The Pay it Forward Blogfest. The rules? On the 14th, we all post links to blogs we think everyone should know and follow. In the interest of giving me something to write about each day, I've decided to do this early. Here is part four.

First up, I bring you Donna Newton's blog, which lists off all the writing competitions she can find. She tries to list all the competitions for short stories, novellas, novels and everything you can think of. She is on the seventh post in the series. If you get a chance, look up some competitions and enter a few.

Also, it should be noted that Donna is very kind and helpful. She's a writer worth getting to know.

Next up, Nathan Bransford's blog. What can I say? Mr. Bransford always has something worth reading about the writing world. He asks, "Is blog fatigue is on the rise?" Are people getting tired of blogging and running out of ideas? Read and discuss.

Below is a list of the blogs that are participating in the blogfest. I hope you will join us.

5 comments:

S. L. Hennessy said...

Another great blog. Thanks for posting this one.

P.S. I agree - American Horror Story does have a real Twin Peaks vibe to it.

Amie Kaufman said...

What a fantastic blogfest idea! Totally agree re. Nathan Bransford--I'm off to check out Donna's blog now.

WritingNut said...

Thanks for the great links, and thank you for spotlighting my post the other day! :)

Unknown said...

S.L. - Should I call you that, or another name? Yeah, it certainly did. We look forward to the next installment though.

Amie- I did notice that you have less time to blog. How are things going at the word factory? Bransford always has a really good blog. Today, he talks about when to let someone see our work. Donna is one of the best people, too. Be sure to tell her I said hi. She is great.

Writing Nut - I was happy to. You have a great blog.

U News said...

Great reading tthis